Friday, November 5, 2010

INTO MY SHOES

Finally, our shoes-hunt comes to the end.

Amet got a Lacoste for himself. With the crazy sales, he keep pushing me to get one pair of sport shoes for me too...but ooohhhh...a very nice wife I am, I said "No, thanks darling". Anyone can resist such great offer like me? Heh heh....


But later, caught myself in the Nine West...yeeehaaaa..!!!! Hehehe....

Ada sale nih...klu tidak I x beli..tak sampai hati u...

Oh got myself skincares too. Hmmm..this part was quite disapointed. I went to Clinique counter, looking for the anti-blemish range (Oh i got pimples pulak sejak duduk sini...benci!), but unfortunately, none of the salesmen can speak english! Oh my!!! Konon jaga international brand...aiyaakk!!! Urgghhh really cant wait to balik Malaysia and borong the lovely Dermalogica (cant find here *sigh*)

So i just cross into The Body Shop which is just opposite. So bad jugak sebab this salesman's English was so fluent, so I terpaksa beli Body Shop punya produk! Huhuhu...back to teenager's :)

Had a blast today with only 3 hours spent (plus makan + solat + washrooms ~ Yaya poo-poo 2 kali in the mall!). Tak penat sgt, got what we want = HapPy Faces...!!!