Monday, December 12, 2011

WINTER SKIN

Winter is here. And its the time for body lotions and moisturizers again. Pheww~~~ actually I'm a person who dont really bother about this moistuirizing-thingy (except for face, which I slap on like once in 2-3 days :p). But body lotions adalah benda yg sangat2 malas untuk digunakan.

Now that the rH is very low, and it's very very cold outside (and inside too!) and our skins start to tunjuk perasaan. It becomes so-o dry and crinkle. So we had no choice but to apply the moisturizers all over to keep the skin hydrated huhuhu.... Malasnyaaa.....

Yesterday, my feet sampai berdarah (oh my!!) And Amet's last year's skin-problem repeats : it becomes itchy n flaky. Luckily the kids skins not so obvious, just nampak dry sikit2 je.

So weekend lepas tu konon2 outing nak memborong the skin moisturizers lah. Tapi bila sampai kat Rasheed Mall, the good winter-sales already started! So instead of menjenguk kedai2 cosmetic, dah termelencong ke tempat lain pulak...

Konon2 lah I ni punye berangan la the night before, nak la beli lotion best2 sikit like Crabtree& Evelyn ke, Kiehls ke.... tapi dah berjalan tak hingat, last2 dah dekat nak keluar dah baru nampak farmasi and we end up buying this.....




Hehehe.... yeahhh Vaseline! But actually Vaseline ni mmg selalu ada pun dalam almari I (walaupun hanya diguna waktu2 kecemasan jek). Tapi beli jugak as top-up, lagipun tak tau yg lama tu dah expired ke apa. And I love Vaseline because usually it just can't go wrong even on sensitive skin. And yg paling penting tak rasa mcm oily lepas pakai.



And for the face, I berangan la nak beli Estee Re-Nutriv ni (setelah semalaman buat research kat Vogue mag for the best winter products hahahaha... poyo!!!). Tapi sebab tak masuk satu pun kedai cosmetic, so I pun end up beli ni.....


Hehehe... but so far pakai ok. The texture is rich but not heavy, non-greasy and it absorbs easily. And I just fall in love with its mild-soothing scent. Oh and I get it after a great discount too, SR59.90 at SR39.90 only! Hmmm... i think it's the love at the first application, and I might buy next tube after this :)

All I need now is.... a little dose of discipline to apply all these!