Sunday, December 12, 2010

BREAKFAST @ LEEZA JOE's

*Leeza Joe is not a nama kedai/restaurant. She's a friend of mine :)*

I am getting more n more invitations for makan-makan nowadays. And I just love it. Tried my best to say "no" but I just don't want to disappoint the host (and my tummy!).

Make this Murtabak Maggi utk dibawa ke majlis, unfortunately telah dihabis-licinkan oleh sang peneropong :)

The most exciting reason to attend the invitation this time is because .... Leeza will serve Nasik Dagang!!! Oh my feveret (how many feveret food do I have, actually???)

Hehehe apart of that of course sbb dapat naik bas so that we can pusing2 satu kampung Dakheel Al-Mahdood nih. Now that I dah terlebih terer dari Amet lah kalau nak tanya rumah sapa-sapa kat sini hehehhe...

Makan + Gossiping = Ladies :)

Zuzu & Yaya enjoy themselves here sbb ada banyak toys...Really helps ibu to have great time as well...