Friday, June 24, 2011

ANOTHER GIRL OF MY LIFE

My darling sister, Kak Ngah a.k.a Angah has officially tied the knot to her prince charming, Najib, on last 11.06.2011

From the pictures in FB, everybody was there. Except me! Ooohhhhh....

Sob sob sob...my dear kak ngah, I'm so regret I cant be by your side on your special big day.

But I know, you still love me so-o much because I painted your room nicely right? (You dont't mind those little comot here n there right? And your nieces hand prints right? :)

I always wish I was there on your day...tapi jarak telah memisahkan kita.... Sobsss....

I can't cerita too many bout the wedding (because I wasn't there!). But to my girl, my kak ngah, and to my new bro-in-law, Najib, I would like to wish both of you :

TAHNIAH!!!
SELAMAT MENEMPUH ASAM GARAM BELACAN KUNYIT RUMAHTANGGA...




The pengantin in suweettt pink :)


Jubah from Mekah.... Bersamanya kukirimkan doa, may Allah bless your marriage life..


Pengantin with Ayah, Mak, Eid n Amar. No me :'(


Deretan of cousins yg menjadi orang2 kuat majlis, menggantikan diri I yg tiada....


This girl (yes, the pengantin) call me very early in the morning, just a day before her big day, asking me recipe for buttercream. I almost dropped my bijik mata to see her SMS "aku nk buat kek pengantin sendiri". I pray for the bestest lucks from the whole world as I SMS her the recipe. And finally.............

Voilaaa!!!! It's awesome!!! You really inherited it from me!!! Hahahahha....