Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I AM OFFICIALLY A GLAMpreneur!!!


It was one day during Ramadhan, when I was on MC due to fever. But walaupun demam, I just couldn’t sleep. So I was on my business “research” again. Just out of a sudden, my fingers already watsapping the number written in the blog I was reading (Actually I’ve been reading her blog since few years ago! Hahahaha). And an appointment was set in the afternoon! Oh I will be seeing her face to face! Hahahhaa.

So without telling Amet at first (he must be thinking I was sleeping soundly at home), I went to The Curve to meet Maisarah Ibrahim in person!

Our first "date" :D
Mai is a very humble yet professional person *Love at first sight*

Bila dh jumpa, I pun cerita lah all my previous history doing this biz and Mai said “ Let the pass be the pass, take it as experience and learning stage. Now, let’s start fresh! And yg penting buat biz ni tak boleh half-way. Mesti continuous and istiqamah.” – Dangggg!!!

Okeh, dengan semangat dan motivasi dari Mai dan off course keinginan yg membuak-buak dari dalam diri sendiri to success in business and TAK NAK KERJA DGN COMPANY 8-5 WITH PUNCH CARD lagi, I am officially now the #GLAMpreneur... Peewiitttt!!!!!!