Thursday, August 22, 2013

WHY I CHOOSE #GLAMpreneur

***OK. BLOGGER PROBLEM LAGI TODAY. TAK BOLEH NK ADJUST ENTRY BAGI LAWA & GLAM. BACA JE LAH DULU NO...****Macam2 pandangan orang once i shared this few days back in FB. Thanks for all the responses (no matter +ve or –ve).

To be exact, actually I re-join this business. The only thing different is : I am now in the different group, but still under the same, strong company. Different group means different way of marketing, but the same product with the same quality from the same company.

I made it once (upon a time), and many has thought that I failed in it. Whatever your thinking is, I don’t want to waste my brain on that, but better set-up and gear-up for a NEW plan to success “again”.

Yes, I have my own research and studies. From one company to another. From one marketing/business plan to another. Comparing. Listing out pros n cons. I don’t say that other business is not good. But after all the time spared, I still feel like choosing this.

And for the CLEARER REASONS why I CHOOSE GLAMpreneur, you might want to read the below :

First & foremost because of it's online business... using social media tech... so it's suitable for me since I'm still working & have my own career... with social media tech likes FB, blog, instagram, google+, tweeter, keek etc. I can work anytime, anywhere... I'm not working for 24/7 but the business is working for me 24/7...


We have an academy.. Green Leaders Academy Malaysia in TTDI Damansara.. where free training is provided on products, business, marketing strategy, motivation & sharing on experience/knowledge.. how great the founder Hanis Haizi develops the academy & all GLAMpreneurs!!! We are the leading pioneer in online marketing in Malaysia!!


We do the business in style & glamorous but we are highly result oriented. It's proven in 3 years GLAM had produced more than 200 Diamonds & 20 Crown Diamonds.


GLAM also has brought GLAMpreneurs to more than 8 countries with the nos of qualifiers has been increased accordingly :-


Perth & Switzerland
10 Qualifiers

Hong Kong
60 Qualifiers (2 bus)

Holland & Belgium
50 Qualifiers (1 bus)

Vietnam
100 Qualifiers (1 flight)

Guangzhou
150 Qualifiers (1.5 flight)

Paris & London
100 Qualifiers

Next to Shanghai... Insya Allah more!



Do you know Bella Awards and Bella Talk Show??
Yes we represent the compnay.. names of Hanis Haizi, Sha
Khalid & few others.. next will be me.. haha


We are expanding!!! Where??
GLAM Qatar, GLAM United Kingdom, GLAM Singapore & GLAM Brunei.

We have GLOBAL presence




We have been featured in numerous publications and national TV too...
Berita Harian, Utusan, Majalah Nur, Hijabista, Intrend, Nona, Harmoni, TV9 & NTV7


This is why...
We are GLAMpreneurs!


Leaders who know how to talk the talk
and know how to walk the walk!


YES! You could be next!
Take action now and be part of our team today!

Find out more now why you should be a part of GLAM.

To all our clients, friends, families & business partners who made it all possible.
Thank you for making us No. 1 in Malaysia.




Contact me if you want to be the next GLAMpreneur...


YUE YUSOF
012-944 0960
yuecupcake@yahoo.com