Sunday, January 2, 2011

BAD HAIR DAY

Note : This entry telah ditulis 5 hari yg lalu : 29/12/2010

Amet is away for teambuilding for 2 days. So last night, we were out to do some groceries, as like he will be away for 2 weeks.

Lagipun this last-minute-man nak beli sleeping bag and gloves as they will be trained in the desert of nowhere.

And this makcik, has her very own plan too. Thought that I can be a couch-potato for 2 days, spending the whole time watching Siti Kelembai and Geng Surau without worrying to cook special gourmet for my boss. And not to worry about the mess until he’s in front of the gate in next 2 days. Yahoooo!!!!

So my shopping trolley are mostly filled with 2 packets of Doritos, 2 packets of Cheetos, a toasted sunflower seeds, Kinder Buenos, Kit-Kats and all those junkies. Maklumlah.. nak enjoy tgok movie sepuas-puas hati kan…

And on the way back home, I asked Amet to tapau Khabsa so that I can just re-heat for tomorrow’s lunch. I don’t want to spend a long time in the kitchen and pause the movie. Very well-prepared and super-ready, I am.

So this morning I woke early as usual. After waving Amet goodbye to the camping, I started to turn on the modem n my laptop, attached it to the tv and waiting for Firefox to appear on the screen.

I can see that my Skype is continuously making the circular arrows, which means the internet is not fully connected. And after a while the homepage appears with “Page loading error.” I tried to re-connect.

I click again on the Firefox, and I was so-o shocked to see this….



Huwaaa..!!!

What am I gonna today for these 2 days??? Oh of course I do have house chores to do. But I wont treat myself like a slave, mopping n washing all day long. No-no. This is my home.

I would love to spend this free time reciting Al-Quran, but I’m on my “off” day. (Boleh je kalau nak berzikir ke ape kan… alasan!)

Hmmmmm…. Macam magic, tetiba jek expired. Without any notification. Betullah pak arab nih! Thinking about last night, just before we were out to Panda, we just successfully booked the tickets n hotel (will be performing Umrah soon, Insya Allah…). Then, when we come back home, mmg tak online langsung sampailah pagi ni. And… this happen when Amet is already in the middle of the desert. Yeahhh!! Nice!!!

My precious BlackBerry? Ah haaa.... I just terminated the BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) due to bad service, and I dont think I have to check n reply any urgent emails now. Hey I'm a housewife! Nobody will email me forms for my verification to release products or whatever! And I thought why should I membazir to pay for the service that cost me 100 ryal monthly. I'd rather spend it on my other things..... more food? Hehehe... Ok, now, I really think that I must have to re-consider it.

So, what can I say. Tengok jek lah tv yg x best tu… Oh, by the way, I’m typing this in MS Word. Huhuhu….