Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MY PRECIOUS ZULAIKHA IS 4 TODAY!!!!

I still remember, and I will remember for the rest of my life, when you pop-out from my tummy (sounds too easy,huh) the very first thing I saw was -------- your NOSE!!!!

Not like other mommies yg first thing first akan tengok the jantina, but all I can see that time was only your ayah's-copyrighted-nose! Hahahaha..... Sorry dear... :)

Forget whose hidung you have, whose eyes you follow. You are my girl. My precious darling girl. My forever girl. The cord may have been cut, but you are every single seconds wrapped in my heart.

To Sayang Ibu .....

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SAYANG....

I LOVE YOU, AND I ALWAYS WILL....


May Allah & His blessings always be with you.


Still in confinement - baru lepas cukur rambut.


Bolat.Tembam.


At 6 months. Always a cheerful one.


Style tido mmg kena letak kaki atas orang/sesuatu benda.


At 2 years. Check out the mulut muncung - thanks to the pacifier.


3 years' besday - before ayah came to Saudi.

As usual, rasanya this year pun I will not throw any party. Just not our style. Maybe just buy a cake n present (already bought hahaha) and have a marvellous dinner in our simple little kitchen.