Thursday, February 28, 2013

TILL DEATH DO US PART

I hope it is a dream. There’s still a lot I want to gossiping with you. **You know, that guy we hated so much - Shah Jazle is now acting in so many drama? Meluat gila nk termuntah tengok dia everyday. Yas!!! Yas! Are u listening to me?**


I’ve been tearing for days. *My geng surau asked me why I looked so pale yesterday*

That very day, when I was performing my solat Asar, I thought I want to read a special doa for you. But, so selfish me, I ignored my heart-saying, I jump off to finish my job just because I wanted to go home early.

And on the way home, I got this heartbreaking news.

A beautiful, cheerful, friend of mine. Gone.

The cancer (leukimia) that she fought was attacking her body with vengeance.

I owe her an apology, which now I only able to whisper to the air, nor to her ears... Forgive me Yas, for my wrongdoings..

With this, I send you Al-Fatihah. May Allah grant you Jannah.

*I will soon visit your little Amirah, Amril, Rais n Fasehah.

Yas – in all black. Ceria. And paling kuat makan bila ada party. Tak padan dgn kecik.
Makan2 kat rumah arwah. Yas's mee curry is so yummy and addicting!